Our New Jersey Personal Injury Law Firm
Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C. was founded in the year 2000. Gabriel Lependorf and David Silverstein joined together after practicing separately for close to ten years, respectively, in Mercer and Middlesex Counties. Frustrated by the big firm mentality, Mr. Lependorf and Mr. Silverstein, lifelong friends, decided to create a firm that would focus on their client's needs. Individual attention, access to the firm partners, and passionate representation form the basis of this law firm.
From the initial contact with the firm, through to the very end of each case, Gabriel Lependorf and David Silverstein provide individual attention to every matter and each client through the entire litigation process. Many of the firm's clients have suffered life altering injuries. Gabriel Lependorf and David Silverstein understand the physical, financial and emotional devastation a significant injury can cause. This is why we pursue each case with passion and intensity.
Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C. limit their practice to personal injury and work injury cases. The Firm has resisted expansion into other areas of the law so that our client's will always come first, always have access to the firm's partners, and always receive the individual attention and respect they deserve.
More About Our Firm
- Why Choose Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C.?
- Gabriel Lependorf
- David Silverstein
- Our No Win, No Fee Promise
- Awards & Memberships
- In the Community
- Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C. Celebrates a Successful Half Marathon!
- Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C. to Sponsor Princeton Half Marathon
- It’s June 29th – Our Scholarship Winner Has Been Chosen!
- 2016 Lependorf & Silverstein P.C. Scholarship Winner!
- New Jersey Spring Fling at the Family Guidance Center
- Lependorf & Silverstein, P.C. is Proud Corporate Supporter of The Princeton Hunger Banquet
today for help